Joe Dattilo PT
- Bachelor’s Degree, Physical Therapy, Northeastern University
- Rehabilitation of the industrial work setting through functional capacity evaluations
- Certified Pedorthist, specializing in foot and ankle injuries and the utilization of shoe modifications and orthotic management
- American Physical Therapy Association, Private Practice and Orthopedic Chapters
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Specializing in orthopedic rehabilitation, sports injuries and treatment of the spine.
- Working with Olympic, Collegiate and High school athletes in the field of physical therapy