Michael Camacho, PT, DPT, OCS
- Doctoral Degree, Physical Therapy, Dominican College
- Bachelor’s Degree, Biology, Rutgers University
- American Board of Physical Therapy Specialties Orthopedic Clinical Specialty (OCS)
- Functional movement and posture assessment using knowledge in Biomechanics and Kinesiology to determine and treat the source of a musculoskeletal problem or sports injury; instead of just the symptoms.
- Manual therapy techniques that includes soft tissue mobilization such as strain-counterstrain, active release technique, myofascial release and instrument assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM), joint mobilization/manipulation, mobilization with movement (MWM) and many more!
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sports injuries by identifying movement impairments. i.e. video analysis of a runner’s gait to identify deviations which may be causing pain/injury.